Delineate becomes Accredited MRS Company Partner
(London) 21st March.
Delineate is proud to announce that we have become an accredited company partner of the MRS (Market Research Society).
Since inception we have helped leading brands answer their brand and campaign questions through real-time surveys. Increasingly, we have become a ResTech business with a SaaS operating model, tapping into the power of technology to get brands closer to the truth than ever before. Our clients describe Delineate as being unique at blending rigorous research methods with modern technology infrastructure, and this unique blend is a key component of our success. By becoming an accredited MRS company partner, we reaffirm our commitment to research excellence and quality standards as we grow our Delineate Proximity™ platform.
Jane Frost CBE, CEO of MRS, commented: “ResTech is a rapidly growing ecosystem within our industry, and in becoming an accredited company partner Delineate is demonstrating a commitment to combining technology solutions with ethical and quality standards, which I really welcome. I also look forward to Delineate taking full advantage of all the opportunities open to it and its staff, and I hope to see them at an MRS event soon!”
“We are delighted to be formally joining the MRS Company Partner scheme. Research standards of excellence are at the heart of everything we do, and we look forward to continuing to partner with the MRS as Delineate continues to grow.”
About the MRS
- The UK is the world’s second largest research market
- With members in more than 60 countries, MRS is the world’s leading research association
- It has a diverse membership of individuals at all levels of experience and seniority within agencies, consultancies, support services, client-side organisations, the public sector and the academic community
- MRS represents 80 per cent of research agencies who commit to, and are regulated by, the MRS Code of Conduct to ensure professional and ethical research of the highest standard of excellence
- MRS’ Covid-19 information hub is available here: https://www.mrs.org.uk/resources/coronavirus
- In 2013 MRS launched the Fair Data trust mark that demonstrates which organisations handle their customers’ personal data fairly
- MRS is the global leader in research qualifications and training